What is Change Management?
The APMG International Change Management Practitioner™ has been developed to enhance your ability to embrace and successfully manage the impact of change.
It focuses on the practical aspects of effective change management by giving you the opportunity to develop your capabilities to deal with change before, during and after it occurs.
Change Management Practitioner
The Change Management course will:
- help you unlock resistance to change
- enable you to work effectively to deal with and embrace change with your team
- speed up the implementation of change initiatives.
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, this course is only available in-company.
However, if you are interested in undertaking the qualification on an individual basis, we are currently registering interested individuals on a wait list. Once we have enough interested parties, we will schedule a date in agreement with all parties.
To register your interest, please email Kate Slowinski by clicking here
Foundation – 3 days
The first three days comprise of the Foundation level and culminate in the Foundation exam.
This consists of:
- multiple-choice questions
- to be answered in 40 minutes
- A closed-book examination
- Four sections of 50 questions
- Pass mark of 50% required (25 questions)
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST ACHIEVE THE FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION PRIOR TO MOVING ONTO THE PRACTITIONER STUDY
Practitioner – 5 days
The two final days complete the Practitioner level with:
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- To be answered in 2.5 hours
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 50% pass mark (40 marks) required to achieve qualification