What is Change Management?
Managing change and the impact of change is a high priority and can be difficult to get right.
The APMG International Change Management Practitioner™ has been developed to enhance your ability to embrace and successfully manage the impact of change.
It focuses on the practical aspects of effective change management by giving you the opportunity to develop your capabilities to deal with change before, during and after it occurs.
Read our project and programme management brochure:
The APMG-International Change Management and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of the APM Group Ltd. Use of this trademark on this marketing material has been authorised solely for marketing purposes. All rights reserved.
Who is it for?
Ideal for project, programme or change managers; either responsible for or involved in implementing change. Also ideal for change team members affected by or affecting change and for those supporting colleagues, teams and their organisation through change.
What will you learn?
The Change Management course will help you unlock resistance to change, enable you to work effectively to deal with and embrace change within your team and speed up the implementation of change initiatives. Topics include: change impact, communication and engagement, the change management context and stakeholder strategy.
Why choose this course?
Benefits for you:
- Gain a clear, practical understanding of change, the impact of change and what it means
- Understand the human side of change and how to help people deal more effectively with change
- Understand how to embed change, ensure it is sustainable and becomes ‘business as usual’
Benefits for your organisation:
- Build the organisation’s capacity and capability to successfully deal with change to support strategic direction
- Minimise risks associated with change and increase probability of successful change within the organisation
- Develop and sustain employee commitment during times of change
- Improve assessment of change impact and successful embedding of change into the life of the organisation
|18 Jun 2018 - 22 Jun 2018||Trefforest Campus Book Now|
Foundation – 3 days
The first three days comprise of the Foundation level and culminate in the Foundation exam.
This consists of:
- multiple-choice questions
- to be answered in 40 minutes
- A closed-book examination
- Four sections of 50 questions
- Pass mark of 50% required (25 questions)
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST ACHIEVE THE FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION PRIOR TO MOVING ONTO THE PRACTITIONER STUDY
Practitioner – 5 days
The two final days complete the Practitioner level with:
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- To be answered in 2.5 hours
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 50% pass mark (40 marks) required to achieve qualification