What is MSP®?
MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) is a flexible and adaptable approach to project management where a business “vision” is the required outcome.
Suitable for any type and size of programme, MSP helps coordinate the management of a set of projects to deliver strategic objectives that require change management, strategic objectives and business benefits delivery.
MSP deals with the management of the interdependencies and potential conflicts within various projects providing a framework for implementing business strategies or organisational change.
Read our project and programme management brochure:
MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Who is it for?
This qualification is relevant for those looking to manage multiple change events within their organisation. It is therefore suitable for programme managers, experienced project managers and senior managers within organisations who are involved with implementing change, whether directly or in a support role.
What will you learn?
The course will enable you to differentiate between projects and programmes and identify strategic issues that should be considered when planning a programme. You will understand the principles of programme management processes, and determine whether a programme management approach may be beneficial within a particular business environment.
Why choose this course?
Benefits for you:
- Utilise best practice in programme management to successfully deliver transformational change
- Carry out the coordinated organisation, direction and implementation of a dossier of projects and transformation activities
- Lead business transformation accommodating high levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk
Benefits for your organisation:
- Align corporate strategy, delivery mechanisms for change and the business-as-usual environment
- Apply a common framework of understanding for all programmes
- Encourage feedback in order to refine future strategies based on evidence from programmes
|16 Apr 2018 - 20 Apr 2018||Trefforest Campus Book Now|
Foundation – First 3 days
To achieve the Foundation level, you will sit a 40 minute examination which consists of 50 multiple-choice questions.
This is a closed-book examination.
A 60% pass mark is required to achieve the qualification.
Practitioner – 5 days
Candidates must successfully pass the Foundation examination to proceed to the Practitioner course.
The Practitioner exam takes place on the afternoon of Day 5 using the ‘Objective Testing’ questioning method.
- Paper consists of 8 questions with a total possible mark of 80; the pass mark is set at 50% (40 marks).