Redundancy Action Scheme (ReAct)
What is ReAct?
The Redundancy Action Scheme (ReAct) is a programme that provides funding for training via the Welsh Government (WG) for those living in Wales who are facing redundancy. The scheme can also help employers who are downsizing their business or are recruiting staff.
If eligible, up to £1,500 will be awarded by WG to help you get the skills you need to secure a new job. You can train while you are job hunting or you can go on courses to get the skills you need even if you plan to become self employed eventually.
USW Commercial Services Ltd is very experienced at dealing with enquiries for courses to be accessed via ReAct funding and welcome discussions with potential delegates who wish to apply their ReAct funding to any of the following open courses:
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) courses in leadership, management, coaching and mentoring (please contact us for further course details)
- PRINCE2 project management
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- ITIL Foundation v3
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health
- CIPS Levels 4,5 and 6
- NVQ’s in Supply Chain Management and Leadership & Management (please contact us for further course details)
We are happy to discuss any initial enquiries you may have regarding suitable courses to address your skills gaps but all funding enquiries and more information on ReAct funding should be processed through Learning and Careers Advice at your nearest Careers Wales office on 0800 100 900.
Further information is available by clicking here