Terms & Conditions
1. A place on the course or conference is reserved when the completed booking form is received and accepted by USW Commercial Services Ltd (registered as UGCS Ltd)..
2. Once the online payment (via Secure Trading) has been processed, you will receive a receipt from Secure Trading. USW Commercial Services will also confirm by email that both your booking and online payment has been received and that you have a confirmed booking. In the unlikely circumstance that a course becomes full during your online registration and payment process and a place cannot be allocated to you, USW Commercial Services will make every effort to accommodate your booking on the next available course.
3. Joining instructions for a course will be forwarded two weeks prior to the course starting. An exception is joining instructions for our Best Practice courses (PRINCE2®, MSP) where they and any required pre-course reading will be dispatched to you four weeks prior to the course.
4. Joining instructions for a Conference will be forwarded two weeks prior to the event.
5. Cancellations must be in writing and are subject to the following charges:
- £25 administration charge up to 4 weeks prior to the course or conference
- 50% of the fees if cancellation between 4 and 1 week prior to the course or conference
- No refund within 1 week of the course or conference
We regret that the transfer of a booking to another event cannot be made but a substitute delegate will be accepted at any time.
6. USW Commercial Services reserves the right to alter the content, lecturers, timing and venue of the course for reasons beyond the control of USW Commercial Services.
7. Course fees are non-transferable.
8. USW Commercial Services shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of statements or views and opinions expressed