22nd February and 27th March, Treforest Campus, USW
Have you ever wondered why people behave the way they do?
This two-day programme will explore and explain the critical relevance of emerging neuroscientific insights to people’s behaviour and organisational leadership.
Who should attend?
Managers and team leaders at all levels within an organisation or business are now having to take up leadership roles to meet the challenges they face. This programme is ideal for people currently in, or aspiring to, leadership roles and those supporting leaders from a people development perspective.
Day 1: Science Overview and Communication Styles
• The Underpinning Science – how the brain has evolved and how it develops through our lives
• The wider intelligence system of the body
• Behaviour and Communication – how the different brain regions influence our behaviour
• Profiling different styles and examining the strengths and weaknesses of each of these styles.
Day 2: Leadership
• A Recap on the Science: a reinforcement of what we learned on day one
• The Leadership Vision: understanding the power of a shared sense of direction
• Energetic Impact: why the way we behave is so much more important than the words we say
• Values and the role of emotions in sustaining an organisational culture.
• Participants will leave the programme with a heightened sense of awareness of what makes people “tick” and what motivates them to perform
• They will have a deeper sense of their own personal drivers and their impact on those they seek to influence
• They will be equipped with a range of insights and frameworks with the potential to take their leadership impact to a whole new level.
This programme is a prerequisite to the Neuroscience of Leadership and the Neuroscience of Coaching
£250 for public and third sector, £285 for private sector
To book, please email: [email protected] or call 01443 482482.